Energy, Sustainability and Society
Energy, Sustainability and Society is a peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen. It covers topics ranging from scientific research to innovative approaches for technology implementation to analysis of economic, social and environmental impacts of sustainable energy systems.
Coverage includes concepts for discovering novel energy sources, energy mixes and energy systems requiring a large variety of technological solutions, sophisticated computer simulations, novel laboratory technologies, large-scale research facilities, as well as scenario development and national and international networks.
- 5 Volumes
- 5 Issues
- 88 Articles
- 88 Open Access
- 2011 - 2015 Available between
Sanusi Ohiare (March 2015)
- Journal Title
- Energy, Sustainability and Society
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 1 / 2011 - Volume 5 / 2015
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.