Communications in Mobile Computing
mUX: The Journal of Mobile User Experience is a peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen.
Mobile User Experience combines technology, social and business research including interaction techniques for mobile devices, location-based applications, and mobile services in entertainment, advertising, retail and gaming.
This is a field where studies are rapidly executed and lean prototypes are quickly built and explored with users to evaluate the potential for new services.
mUX aims to bring research to the community quickly, enabling new ideas to get traction allowing researchers to share first-view thinking with their peers with the academic rigour of a peer-reviewed journal.
mUX will accept short articles of 2-4 pages. These may be extended conference articles, or contain studies that build towards full journal articles.
- Context aware devices and services
- NFC communication
- 3D interaction and AR
- Social characteristics of mobile use and adoption
- Social mobile gaming
- Multimodal interaction
- Location sharing
- Voice and sound user interfaces
- Mobile search experience
- Sensor-based experiences
- Enterprise mobile services
- Mobile imaging experiences
- Information visualisation
We expect that articles will address a range of vertical and horizontal markets:
- Social gaming
- Location-sharing services
- Information discovery
The format: short articles,
2 Volumes 2 Issues 13 Articles available from 2012 - 2013Browse Volumes & Issues
Bill Karakostas (February 2013)
- Journal Title
- Communications in Mobile Computing
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 1 / 2012 - Volume 2 / 2013
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
|Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
|Communications in Mobile Computing||2192-1121|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.