EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing
EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing is a peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen. It is intended for researchers from both academia and industry, who are active in the multidisciplinary field of image and video processing. The scope of the journal covers all theoretical and practical aspects of the domain, from basic research to application development.
Contributed articles on image and video processing may be focused on specific techniques, on diverse functionalities and services, within the context of various activity sectors (e.g., multimedia, medical, aerial, robotics, security, communications, arts), or on employing diverse data formats.
- 5 Volumes
- 5 Issues
- 148 Articles
- 147 Open Access
- 2011 - 2015 Available between
Concetto Spampinato… (January 2015)
- Journal Title
- EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 2011 / 2011 - Volume 2015 / 2015
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.