Psychology of Well-Being
Psychology of Well-Being: Theory, Research and Practice is a peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen. It is devoted to understanding the biopsychosocial and behavioural factors leading to enhanced well-being, optimal emotional processing and the prevention of psychological dysfunction. Papers examining the mechanisms underlying the relationships between lifestyle factors, positive psychology interventions, emotion processes and well-being are sought. Other core themes of the journal include the integration of subjective and objective (neurobiological and behavioural) indicators of well-being and emotion, hedonic and eudaimonic perspectives of well-being, systematic emotion regulation strategies, knowledge transfer from laboratory settings to the field, and interdisciplinary approaches to the science of well-being.
The journal publishes original work including intervention studies, meta-analyses, integrative review papers and brief scientific reports. Commentaries, debates and letters to the Editor are also considered. International and multidisciplinary perspectives are encouraged.
Example topics for publication in Psychology of Well-Being include:
- the development and application of systematic and rigorous measurement approaches to well-being and emotional processing
- the development and evaluation of innovative and practical interventions for promoting optimal functioning and preventing psychological dysfunction
- theoretical reviews or practical papers integrating established methods from different disciplines or ideologies
- integration and advances in technologies for assessing well-being
- the inclusion of biological and neurological (including neuroanatomical, neurochemical and physiological) well-being indicators
- the development of self-managed approaches to optimal functioning
- applications which are
- 4 Volumes
- 4 Issues
- 22 Articles
- 17 Open Access
- 2011 - 2014 Available between
- Journal Title
- Psychology of Well-Being
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 1 / 2011 - Volume 4 / 2014
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.