Organic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters
Organic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters is a peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen. It provides significant in-depth papers and communications on current developments in organic synthesis (chiral and achrial), organometallic chemistry, synthetic methodologies, medicinal chemistry, structure-activity relationship studies, mechanism of action of organic compounds against different medical disorders, heterocyclic chemistry, natural products and their structural modifications.
This is an essential journal for organic and medicinal chemists who wish to be well-informed on the latest and most important developments in research.
- 4 Volumes
- 4 Issues
- 71 Articles
- 71 Open Access
- 2011 - 2014 Available between
- Journal Title
- Organic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 1 / 2011 - Volume 4 / 2014
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.