Biology of Mood & Anxiety Disorders
Biology of Mood & Anxiety Disorders (BMAD) is an open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes highly innovative basic, translational, and clinical research that advances our understanding of the pathophysiology of mood and anxiety disorders. The journal welcomes research in all areas relevant to the disorders at the level of their underlying mechanisms.
Research areas of interest include but are not limited to:
- Predictive risk markers
- Treatment predictors
- Individual differences
- Developmental trajectories
Experimental approaches include but are not limited to:
- Behavioral and molecular genetics
- Gene-environment interactions
- Animal models
4 Volumes 4 Issues 59 Articles available from 2011 - 2014Browse Volumes & Issues
- Journal Title
- Biology of Mood & Anxiety Disorders
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 1 / 2011 - Volume 4 / 2014
- Online ISSN
- BioMed Central
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.