The Journal of Mathematical Neuroscience (JMN)
The Journal of Mathematical Neuroscience (JMN) is a peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen. It is publishing research articles on the mathematical modeling and analysis of all areas of neuroscience, i.e., the study of the nervous system and its dysfunctions.The focus is on using mathematics as the primary tool for elucidating the fundamental mechanisms responsible for experimentally observed behaviours in neuroscience at all relevant scales, from the molecular world to that of cognition.
- 4 Volumes
- 4 Issues
- 47 Articles
- 47 Open Access
- 2011 - 2014 Available between
Frequency Preference Response to Oscillatory Inputs in Two-dimensional Neural Models: A Geometric Approach to Subthreshold Amplitude and Phase Resonance
Horacio G Rotstein (May 2014)
- Journal Title
- The Journal of Mathematical Neuroscience (JMN)
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 1 / 2011 - Volume 4 / 2014
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.