Analysis and Mathematical Physics
Analysis and Mathematical Physics (AMP) publishes current research results as well as selected high-quality survey articles in real, complex, harmonic, and geometric analysis originating and or having applications in mathematical physics. The journal promotes dialog among specialists in these areas.
Coverage touches on a wide variety of topics, including:
- Conformal and quasiconformal mappings
- Riemann surfaces and Teichmüller theory
- Classical and stochastic contour dynamics
- Dynamical systems
- Geometric control and analysis on non-holonomic manifolds
- Differential geometry and general relativity
- Inverse problems and integral geometry
- Real analysis and potential theory
- Laplacian growth and related topics
- Analysis in free boundary problems
- Integrable systems and random matrices
- Representation theory
- Conformal field theory and related topics.
1 volume per year, 4 issues per vol.
ISSN 1664-2368 (print)
ISSN 1664-235X (electronic)
Classical solvability of the stationary free boundary problem describing the interface formation between two immiscible fluids
Yoshiaki Kusaka (June 2016)
- Impact Factor 0.475
- Available 2011 - 2016
- Volumes 6
- Issues 20
- Articles 134
- Open Access 5 Articles
Find a Volume or Issue
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.