Analysis and Mathematical Physics
Analysis and Mathematical Physics (AMP) publishes current research results as well as selected high-quality survey articles in real, complex, harmonic, and geometric analysis originating and or having applications in mathematical physics. The journal promotes dialog among specialists in these areas.
Coverage touches on a wide variety of topics, including:
- Conformal and quasiconformal mappings
- Riemann surfaces and Teichmüller theory
- Classical and stochastic contour dynamics
- Dynamical systems
- Geometric control and analysis on non-holonomic manifolds
- Differential geometry and general relativity
- Inverse problems and integral geometry
- Real analysis and potential theory
- Laplacian growth and related topics
- Analysis in free boundary problems
- Integrable systems and random matrices
- Representation theory
- Conformal field theory and related topics.
1 volume per year, 4 issues per volume
ISSN 1664-2368 (print)
ISSN 1664-235X (electronic)
4 Volumes 14 Issues 89 Articles available from 2011 - 2014Browse Volumes & Issues
Alan R. Parry (December 2014)
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.