Applied Nanoscience is a quarterly Open Access journal that publishes original articles about state of the art nanoscience and the application of emerging nanotechnologies to areas fundamental to building technologically advanced and sustainable civilization, including areas as diverse as water science, advanced materials, energy, electronics, environmental science and medicine.
Broad research areas:
- Synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials
- Quantum structure and nanodevices
- Modeling and computations of nanostructure
Areas of related applications:
- Improved Desalination (Water)
- Enhanced catalysis (Chemistry)
- Corrosion resistance (Materials)
- Monitoring nanodevices (Sensors)
- Renewable energy such as solar cells (Alternate Energy Sources and Storage)
- Enhanced oil recovery (Oil and Gas)
- Enhanced well productivity (Oil and Gas)
- Developments for deep drilling (Oil and Gas)
- Medical diagnosis & drug delivery (Biotechnology)
- Electronic (Nanoelectronics)
- Photonic nanodevices (Nanophotonics)
- Micro-Electronics Mechanical Systems, and Nano-Electro Mechanical Systems (Nanosystems)
Applied Nanoscience is a quarterly Open Access journal (supported by King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology) and accepts original and review articles as well as book reviews for publication. All the manuscripts are peer-reviewed for scientific quality and acceptance.
Every year KACST awards the best paper with the KACST Medal and $ 5000.
- 5 Volumes
- 26 Issues
- 435 Articles
- 435 Open Access
- 2011 - 2015 Available between
- Journal Title
- Applied Nanoscience
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 1 / 2011 - Volume 5 / 2015
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.