Russian Journal of Biological Invasions
RUSSIAN JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL INVASIONS (RJBI) publishes original scientific papers dealing with biological invasions of alien species in both terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems for the following subjects:
- Description of invasion process (theory, modeling, results of observations and experiments): invasion corridors, invasion vectors, invader species adaptations, vulnerability of aboriginal ecosystems
- Monitoring of invasion process (reports about findings of organisms out of the limits of natural range, propagule pressure assessment, settling dynamics, rates of naturalization)
- Invasion risk assessment
- Genetic, evolutional, and ecological consequences of biological invasions of alien species
- Methods, means of hoarding, processing and presentation of applied research data (new developments, modeling, research results, data base) with factual and geoinformation system applications
- Use of the results of biological invasion research (methods and new basic results) under the study of marine, fresh-water and terrestrial species, populations, communities and ecosystems
- Control, rational use and eradication of the harmful alien species.
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.