Translational Behavioral Medicine
Practice, Policy, Research
· An Official Journal of the Society of Behavioral Medicine
· Focused on bringing actionable science to the research, practice, and policy communities
· Dedicated to leading the translation of behavioral science findings to improve patient and population outcomes
Translational Behavioral Medicine fills an important niche by supporting translation of research to clinical and public health practice, enhancing translation of practice and policy questions to new research, providing practical tools and decision supports for research, publishing primary research on research-to-practice translations, and fostering dialogue between research and practice communities.
Translational Behavioral Medicine editors would like to gratefully acknowledge the following individuals, who reviewed manuscripts during the 2016 editorial year.
- Journal Title
- Translational Behavioral Medicine
- Volume 1 / 2011 - Volume 6 / 2016
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.