Chemistry Central Journal
Chemistry Central Journal covers research in all areas of chemistry, including analytical, biological, environmental, industrial, inorganic, organic, physical and theoretical chemistry as well as materials science.
- 9 Volumes
- 14 Issues
- 768 Articles
- 768 Open Access
- 2007 - 2015 Available between
Upgrading oxygenated Fischer-Tropsch derivatives and one-step direct synthesis of ethyl acetate from ethanol - examples of the desirability of research on simple chemical compounds transformations
Roman Klimkiewicz (December 2014)
- Journal Title
- Chemistry Central Journal
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 1 / 2007 - Volume 9 / 2015
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.