Behavioral and Brain Functions
Behavioral and Brain Functions (BBF) is an open access journal that welcomes manuscripts, which provide insight into the neurobiological mechanisms underlying behavior and brain function or dysfunction.
BBF is aimed at the scientific community interested in behavioral and cognitive neuroscience in the following areas:
- Attention, learning and memory: human studies
- Attention, learning and memory: animal studies
- Behavioral genetics and epigenetics
- Cellular and molecular mechanisms
- Computational and neural network modeling
The journal considers original research, reviews, hypotheses, and data modeling, giving priority to manuscripts that combine both neurobiology and behavior.
- 11 Volumes
- 11 Issues
- 524 Articles
- 517 Open Access
- 2005 - 2015 Available between
- Journal Title
- Behavioral and Brain Functions
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 1 / 2005 - Volume 11 / 2015
- Online ISSN
- BioMed Central
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.