Environmental Sciences Europe
Articles published between 1989 and 2010 are not published as open access!
Environmental Sciences Europe, formerly known as Umweltwissenschaften und Schadstoff-Forschung (UWSF), is a peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen. It is an international journal, with a broad scope covering all aspects of environmental sciences, including the main topic regulation.
The journal provides easy access to information on environmental issues at the regional and European level and gives authors the possibility to reach a broader, international readership.
- Environmental Sciences Europe is published under the brand SpringerOpen, Springer's new range of fully open access journals
- The journal's main language is English
The journal went open access in 2011, which means that all articles published since then are freely available online.
- 26 Volumes
- 119 Issues
- 2,437 Articles
- 142 Open Access
- 1989 - 2014 Available between
- Journal Title
- Environmental Sciences Europe
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Volume 1 / 1989 - Volume 26 / 2014
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
|Umweltwissenschaften und Schadstoff-Forschung||0934-3504||1865-5084|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.