Numerical Analysis and Applications
Numerical Analysis and Applications is the translation of the Russian periodical Sibirskii Zhurnal Vychislitel'noi Matematiki (Siberian Journal on Numerical Mathematics) published by the Publishing House of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences since 1998.
The aim of this journal is to provide the results of Research in numerical analysis applications to various fields of science and engineering.
The main topics of the journal are
- Theory and practice of computational methods, mathematical physics, and other applied fields;
- Mathematical models of elasticity theory, hydrodynamics, fluid dynamics, and geophysics;
- Parallelizing of algorithms;
- Models and methods of bioinformatics.
- 7 Volumes
- 27 Issues
- 230 Articles
- 2008 - 2014 Available between
I. V. Afanasyev (July 2014)
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.