Gender Issues is interdisciplinary and cross-national in scope focusing on gender and gender equity. The journal publishes basic and applied research examining gender relationships as well as the impact of economic, legal, political, and social forces on those relationships across four domains:
1. Understanding gender socialization, personality, and behavior in a gendered context.
2. Exploring the wide range of relationships within the gender spectrum, such as acquaintances, friendships, romantic, and professional relationships.
3. Assessing the impact of economic, legal, political, and social changes on gender identity, expression, and gender relations.
4. Interpreting the impact of economic, legal, political, and social changes on the aspirations, status and roles of people internationally.
- 32 Volumes
- 82 Issues
- 444 Articles
- 1 Open Access
- 1980 - 2015 Available between
Rose Weitz (September 2015)
Gillian Creese (September 2015)
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.