Ageing International is a quarterly, peer-reviewed forum for communicating common concerns, exchanging discoveries and analyses in scientific research, and crystallizing significant social and health policy issues. This quarterly, peer-reviewed journal
- Examines and evaluates the well-being of ageing populations worldwide
- Focuses on improving the quality of life for older individuals in both regional and global contexts
- Offers recommendations in age-related service delivery and policy making
- Brings together researchers, policy analysts, and service program administrators who are committed to reducing the implementation gap between good science and effective service, between evidence-based protocol and culturally suitable programs, and between innovative solutions and generalizable policies.
- 39 Volumes
- 132 Issues
- 1,317 Articles
- 5 Open Access
- 1974 - 2014 Available between
Utilization of Outpatient Services by Elderly in Dubai: Evidence for Policy Makers and its Implication for Health System
Samer Hamidi (November 2014)
Alicia M. Sellon (October 2014)
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.