Ageing International is a quarterly, peer-reviewed forum for communicating common concerns, exchanging discoveries and analyses in scientific research, and crystallizing significant social and health policy issues. This quarterly, peer-reviewed journal
- Examines and evaluates the well-being of ageing populations worldwide
- Focuses on improving the quality of life for older individuals in both regional and global contexts
- Offers recommendations in age-related service delivery and policy making
- Brings together researchers, policy analysts, and service program administrators who are committed to reducing the implementation gap between good science and effective service, between evidence-based protocol and culturally suitable programs, and between innovative solutions and generalizable policies.
- 40 Volumes
- 135 Issues
- 1,331 Articles
- 5 Open Access
- 1974 - 2015 Available between
María Isolina Dabove (June 2015)
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.