Ageing International is a quarterly, peer-reviewed forum for communicating common concerns, exchanging discoveries and analyses in scientific research, and crystallizing significant social and health policy issues. This quarterly, peer-reviewed journal
- Examines and evaluates the well-being of ageing populations worldwide
- Focuses on improving the quality of life for older individuals in both regional and global contexts
- Offers recommendations in age-related service delivery and policy making
- Brings together researchers, policy analysts, and service program administrators who are committed to reducing the implementation gap between good science and effective service, between evidence-based protocol and culturally suitable programs, and between innovative solutions and generalizable policies.
- 40 Volumes
- 136 Issues
- 1,332 Articles
- 5 Open Access
- 1974 - 2015 Available between
Silver Surfers Search for Gold: a Study Into the Online Information-Seeking Skills of Those Over Fifty
Renee Morrison (September 2015)
Continuity and Change in Norwegian Nursing Homes, in the Context of Norwegian Welfare State Ambitions
Frode F. Jacobsen (September 2015)
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.