Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research®
Devoted to disseminating new and important orthopaedic knowledge, Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research® is a leading peer-reviewed orthopaedic journal and a publication of The Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons®. CORR® brings readers the latest clinical and basic research and informed opinions that shape today’s orthopaedic practice, thereby providing an opportunity to practice evidence-based medicine. With contributions from leading clinicians and researchers around the world we aim to be the premier journal providing an international perspective advancing knowledge of the musculoskeletal system. CORR® publishes content of value to both generalists and specialists on all aspects of musculoskeletal research, diagnoses, and treatment:
- Original articles focusing on timely clinical issues.
- Research articles highlighting the latest in basic biological or engineering research on musculoskeletal diseases.
- Monthly ''Symposia'' devoted to a single topic offering the generalist reader an overview of a field, but providing the specialist current in-depth information.
- The Classic, providing readers the opportunity to review relatively inaccessible articles forming the historical basis for our current practices.
- An Orthopaedic Case of the Month providing readers an ''unknown,'' case report, presented as would occur clinically; these cases and their discussions are selected for their unusual nature or particular teaching value.
- 50 Years Ago in CORR®, highlighting a previously published manuscript related to an article in the current issue and comparing or contrasting older concepts or practices with the current; this feature provides readers a sense of the durability or transitory nature of ideas.
6 Volumes 67 Issues 3,091 Articles available from 2008 - 2013Browse Volumes & Issues
Symposium: Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis: Update and Emerging Concepts
About this Journal
- Journal Title
- Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research®
- Volume 466 / 2008 - Volume 471 / 2013
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.