Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research®
Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research® is a leading peer-reviewed journal devoted to the dissemination of new and important orthopaedic knowledge.
CORR® brings readers the latest clinical and basic research, along with columns, commentaries, and interviews with authors.
CORR® is an international, well-read, and well-cited journal: Last year, CORR® articles were downloaded 460,000 times; over 60% of those downloads came from readers outside North America. Citation metrics put CORR® at or near the top of the list of orthopaedic journals.
CORR® publishes content of value to both generalists and specialists on all aspects of musculoskeletal research, diagnoses, and treatment:
- Original articles focusing on timely clinical issues.
- Research articles highlighting the latest in clinically relevant basic science of musculoskeletal diseases and their treatments.
- Monthly "Symposia" devoted to a single topic offering the generalist reader an overview of a field, but providing the specialist current in-depth information.
- Regular "Proceedings" issues containing the best research from the most important meetings in the speciality, including The Hip Society, The Knee Society, The Musculoskeletal Tumour Society and The Musculoskeletal Infection Society.
- Monthly commentaries, features, and interviews that provide context on the discoveries published in each issue, insight into issues affecting orthopaedic practice, and the opportunity to go "behind the scenes" with the authors whose work is affecting how patients get treated and how science gets done.
- 8 Volumes
- 92 Issues
- 4,451 Articles
- 221 Open Access
- 2008 - 2015 Available between
Charles N. Cornell MD (August 2015)
CORR Insights®: Higher Preoperative Patient Activation Associated With Better Patient-reported Outcomes After Total Joint Arthroplasty
David Ring MD, PhD (August 2015)
- Journal Title
- Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research®
- Volume 466 / 2008 - Volume 473 / 2015
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.