Coke and Chemistry
The main sections of the journal are coal, coke, chemistry and environmental protection. Subjects covered are:
- Coal analysis and beneficiation for coking
- Coke production and quality improvement: oven design, feedstock formulas, composition control
- Coal and coke chemistry: by-products, tar extracts, additives, utilization
- Metallurgical applications
- Environmental protection: clean technologies, effluent treatment
- Equipment and machinery for the coke industry
- Automation of coking processes
Coke and Chemistry is published under the auspices of a number of plants and organizations of the coking industry of Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan. A valuable feature of the journal is the inclusion of statistics on the supply and demand situation in the Former Soviet Union for coke and coke byproducts and information on calculating production costs and prices.
- 9 Volumes
- 99 Issues
- 809 Articles
- 2007 - 2015 Available between
L. A. Admakin (March 2015)
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.