Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics
The Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics is published in English translation simultaneously
with its original Russian edition. This influential physics research journal emphasizes fundamental
theoretical and experimental research in all fields of physics, from solids and liquids to elementary particles and astrophysics.
- atoms, molecules, optics;
- nuclei, particles, fields, gravitation, and astrophysics;
- solids and liquids; order, disorder, and phase transition in condensed system;
- electronic properties of solids;
- statistical, nonlinear, and soft matter physics.
36 Volumes 212 Issues 4,456 Articles available from 1997 - 2014Browse Volumes & Issues
Solids and Liquids
Order, Disorder, and Phase Transition in Condensed System
Atoms, Molecules, Optics
- Journal Title
- Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics
- Volume 84 / 1997 - Volume 119 / 2014
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Pleiades Publishing
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.