International Journal of Computer Vision
International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV) details the science and engineering of this rapidly growing field. Regular articles present major technical advances of broad general interest. Short articles provide a fast publication path for novel research results. Survey articles offer critical reviews of the state of the art and/or tutorial presentations of pertinent topics.
- Mathematical, physical and computational aspects of computer vision: image formation, processing, analysis, and interpretation; machine learning techniques; statistical approaches; sensors.
- Applications: image-based rendering, computer graphics, robotics, photo interpretation, image retrieval, video analysis and annotation, multi-media, and more.
- Connections with human perception: computational and architectural aspects of human vision.
The journal also features book reviews, position papers, editorials by leading scientific figures, as well as additional on-line material, such as still images, video sequences, data sets, and software.
- 114 Volumes
- 315 Issues
- 1,849 Articles
- 50 Open Access
- 1988 - 2015 Available between
- Journal Title
- International Journal of Computer Vision
- Volume 1 / 1988 - Volume 114 / 2015
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.