VIRUS GENES publishes
- studies on analysis of virus genes, gene products and functions, regulation of virus gene function, cell biology of virus infection
- functional studies of genes and gene families, encoded by eukaryotic, prokaryotic and archaeal viruses, viroids, as well as unconventional and novel infectious agents
- phylogenetic and evolutionary data from all virus genera and families
- systems biology of virus-host interactions
- next generation sequencing of complex infectious samples for genomic, transcriptomic, and metagenomic studies
- the role of virus genes in studies on antivirals affecting specific virus or host gene functions
Publications are in the form of Original work (Full papers), Short reports, (Mini-) Reviews, Correspondence (letters to editor), and Editorials.
49 Volumes 151 Issues 2,241 Articles available from 1988 - 2014Browse Volumes & Issues
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.