Mechanics of Composite Materials
Mechanics of Composite Materials publishes original experimental and theoretical research on the mechanical properties and behavior of composite materials as well as matrices and fibers. Coverage includes:
- strength and fracture;
- damage mechanics and fatigue;
- numerical methods and optimal design of structures;
- prediction of long-term properties, effect of environment, ageing; nondestructive testing;
- mechanical aspects of technology, rheology of polymer melts and biocomposites.
This bimonthly journal is a translation of the peer reviewed Russian language journal, Mekhanika Kompozitnykh Materialov.
Refined Deformation Model for Metal-Composite Plates of Regular Layered Structure in Bending Under Conditions of Steady-State Creep
A. P. Yankovskii (January 2017)
Influence of Stacking Sequence on the Impact and Postimpact Bending Behavior of Hybrid Sandwich Composites
M. Özen (January 2017)
- Journal Title
- Mechanics of Composite Materials
- Volume 1 / 1965 - Volume 52 / 2016
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.