Mechanics of Composite Materials
Mechanics of Composite Materials publishes original experimental and theoretical research on the mechanical properties and behavior of composite materials as well as matrices and fibers. Coverage includes:
- strength and fracture;
- damage mechanics and fatigue;
- numerical methods and optimal design of structures;
- prediction of long-term properties, effect of environment, ageing; nondestructive testing;
- mechanical aspects of technology, rheology of polymer melts and biocomposites.
This bimonthly journal is a translation of the peer reviewed Russian language journal, Mekhanika Kompozitnykh Materialov.
- 51 Volumes
- 299 Issues
- 6,172 Articles
- 1965 - 2015 Available between
Modeling the Creep of Rib-Reinforced Composite Media Made from Nonlinear Hereditary Phase Materials 2. Verification of the Model
A. P. Yankovskii (May 2015)
- Journal Title
- Mechanics of Composite Materials
- Volume 1 / 1965 - Volume 51 / 2015
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.