Mechanics of Composite Materials
Mechanics of Composite Materials publishes original experimental and theoretical research on the mechanical properties and behavior of composite materials as well as matrices and fibers. Coverage includes:
- strength and fracture;
- damage mechanics and fatigue;
- numerical methods and optimal design of structures;
- prediction of long-term properties, effect of environment, ageing; nondestructive testing;
- mechanical aspects of technology, rheology of polymer melts and biocomposites.
This bimonthly journal is a translation of the peer reviewed Russian language journal, Mekhanika Kompozitnykh Materialov.
Comparison of the Thermoelastic Properties of a Randomly Reinforced Composite Computed by the Classical Lamination Theory and by the Monte Carlo Simulation
Computer Modeling of the Dynamic Strength of Metal-Plastic Cylindrical Shells Under Explosive Loading
Applicability of a Structurally Orthotropic Model in Problems on Tension, Bending, and Stability of Densely Perforated Plates and Shells
- Journal Title
- Mechanics of Composite Materials
- Volume 1 / 1965 - Volume 53 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.