Measurement Techniques contains articles of interest to all who are engaged in the study and application of fundamental measurements.
- general problems of metrology;
- Uniformity of measurement results;
- Measurement standards and methods;
- New techniques in measurement: linear, mechanical, electromagnetic, optical, time and frequency, thermo-technical, ionising radiations and more.
The journal Measurement Techniques is a translation of the peer reviewed Russian journals: Izmeritel'naya Tekhnika and selected articles from Metrologiya.
Both original Russian journals are publications of Gosstandart of Russia, the All-Russia Scientific-Research Institute for Optical-Physical Measurements, the Metrological Academy of Russia, the D.I.Mendeleev All-Russia Scientific-Research Instritute of Metrology, the All-Russia Scientific-Research Institute for Physical-Technical and Radiotechnical Measurements and the Ural Scientific-Research Institute of Metrology.
- 57 Volumes
- 675 Issues
- 20,608 Articles
- 4 Open Access
- 1958 - 2014 Available between
FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEMS IN METROLOGY
S. F. Levin (December 2014)
Diagnostics and Prediction of the Operating Efficiency of Information and Measurement Systems and Control Systems
V. P. Shevchuk (December 2014)
- Journal Title
- Measurement Techniques
- Volume 1 / 1958 - Volume 57 / 2014
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.