Measurement Techniques contains articles of interest to all who are engaged in the study and application of fundamental measurements.
- general problems of metrology;
- Uniformity of measurement results;
- Measurement standards and methods;
- New techniques in measurement: linear, mechanical, electromagnetic, optical, time and frequency, thermo-technical, ionising radiations and more.
The journal Measurement Techniques is a translation of the peer reviewed Russian journals: Izmeritel'naya Tekhnika and selected articles from Metrologiya.
Both original Russian journals are publications of Gosstandart of Russia, the All-Russia Scientific-Research Institute for Optical-Physical Measurements, the Metrological Academy of Russia, the D.I.Mendeleev All-Russia Scientific-Research Instritute of Metrology, the All-Russia Scientific-Research Institute for Physical-Technical and Radiotechnical Measurements and the Ural Scientific-Research Institute of Metrology.
- 58 Volumes
- 681 Issues
- 20,740 Articles
- 4 Open Access
- 1958 - 2015 Available between
GENERAL PROBLEMS OF METROLOGY AND MEASUREMENT TECHNIQUE
M. V. Nemtsov (June 2015)
A Method of Estimating the Components of the Error in Measurement of the Linear Dimensions of Objects in Automatic Systems of Computer Microscopy
A. N. Pronichev (June 2015)
- Journal Title
- Measurement Techniques
- Volume 1 / 1958 - Volume 58 / 2015
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.