Measurement Techniques contains articles of interest to all who are engaged in the study and application of fundamental measurements.
- general problems of metrology;
- Uniformity of measurement results;
- Measurement standards and methods;
- New techniques in measurement: linear, mechanical, electromagnetic, optical, time and frequency, thermo-technical, ionising radiations and more.
The journal Measurement Techniques is a translation of the peer reviewed Russian journals: Izmeritel'naya Tekhnika and selected articles from Metrologiya.
Both original Russian journals are publications of Gosstandart of Russia, the All-Russia Scientific-Research Institute for Optical-Physical Measurements, the Metrological Academy of Russia, the D.I.Mendeleev All-Russia Scientific-Research Instritute of Metrology, the All-Russia Scientific-Research Institute for Physical-Technical and Radiotechnical Measurements and the Ural Scientific-Research Institute of Metrology.
- 57 Volumes
- 676 Issues
- 20,631 Articles
- 4 Open Access
- 1958 - 2014 Available between
The Method of Photometric Control of Nonhomogeneous Materials Using the Technique of Differential Spectroscopy
K. Dj. Aliyeva (January 2015)
- Journal Title
- Measurement Techniques
- Volume 1 / 1958 - Volume 57 / 2014
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.