Lithuanian Mathematical Journal
The Lithuanian Mathematical Journal publishes high-quality original papers mainly in pure mathematics. This multidisciplinary quarterly journal provides mathematicians and researchers in other areas of science with a peer-reviewed forum for the exchange of vital ideas in the field of mathematics.
- probability theory and statistics
- differential equations (theory and numerical methods)
- number theory
- financial and actuarial mathematics, econometrics.
The journal features research papers from those whose work is related to the advances being made by Lithuanian mathematicians.
More information is available at the editors' website via the following link:
42 Volumes 167 Issues 2,010 Articles available from 1973 - 2014Browse Volumes & Issues
- Journal Title
- Lithuanian Mathematical Journal
- Volume 13 / 1973 - Volume 54 / 2014
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.