Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision
Current developments in new image processing hardware, the advent of multisensor data fusion, and rapid advances in vision research have led to an explosive growth in the interdisciplinary field of imaging science. Emphasizing the role of mathematics as a rigorous basis for imaging science, this journal details innovative or established mathematical techniques applied to vision and imaging problems in a novel way. It also reports on new developments and problems in mathematics arising from these applications.
The scope of Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision includes:
- computational models of vision; imaging algebra and mathematical morphology
- mathematical methods in reconstruction, compactification, and coding
- filter theory
- probabilistic, statistical, geometric, topological, and fractal techniques and models in imaging science
- inverse optics
- wave theory.
This journal contains research articles, invited papers, and expository articles.
- 52 Volumes
- 148 Issues
- 1,077 Articles
- 23 Open Access
- 1992 - 2015 Available between
- Journal Title
- Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision
- Volume 1 / 1992 - Volume 52 / 2015
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.