Genetica publishes papers dealing with genetics, population dynamics and evolution, including population structure, genome evolution, speciation, behavior, conservation, whatever the taxon considered. Genetica mainly publishes research papers but reviews, short communications and brief reports are also welcome. We are also interested in thematic issues, please contact the Editor-in-Chiefs with your suggestions.
Details Concerning the Submission and Publication Procedures:
- No Page Charges
- No Fees for Online Color Images
- Optional Color Images in Print – Euro 950,-
- Optional Open Access Publication Fee (APC) – USD 3000,- / Euro 2200,-
142 Volumes 363 Issues 4,434 Articles available from 1919 - 2014Browse Volumes & Issues
- Journal Title
- Volume 1 / 1919 - Volume 142 / 2014
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.