Chromatin, Chromosomes and Genomes
This journal offers high quality papers on all aspects of chromosome and nuclear biology. Coverage emphasizes accounts of experimental studies of chromosome organization, function and behavior. Chromosome Research publishes manuscripts from work based on all organisms and encourages submissions in the following areas including, but not limited, to:
· Chromosomes and their linkage to diseases;
· Chromosome organization within the nucleus;
· Chromatin biology (transcription, non-coding RNA, etc);
· Chromosome structure, function and mechanics;
· Chromosome and DNA repair;
· Epigenetic chromosomal functions (centromeres, telomeres, replication, imprinting,
dosage compensation, sex determination, chromosome remodeling);
· Architectural/epigenomic organization of the genome;
· Functional annotation of the genome;
· Functional and comparative genomics in plants and animals;
· Karyology studies that help resolve difficult taxonomic problems or that provide
clues to fundamental mechanisms of genome and karyotype evolution in plants and animals;
· Mitosis and Meiosis;
· Cancer cytogenomics.
The Editors of Chromosome Research will gladly consider papers that confirm, extend or refute results published elsewhere. We also offer expedited review of manuscripts as well as papers previously submitted to other journals, provided that the authors append previous reviewers' and/or editorial comments. We recognize that speed is important in publishing your findings and we will work with you to ensure a rapid publication. Any questions and pre-submission enquiries (useful to expedite the review process) should be addressed to the Editor-in-Chief (Dr. Rieder, email@example.com) directly.
General Details on the Submission and Publication Procedures:
- No page charges
- No Fees for online/print color images
- Optional Open Access Publication Fee (APC) – USD 3,000/EUR 2,200
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.