Biomedical Engineering covers recent advances in the growing field of biomedical technology, instrumentation, and administration. Contributions focus on theoretical and practical problems associated with:
- the development of medical technology;
- the introduction of new engineering methods into public health;
- hospitals and patient care;
- the improvement of diagnosis and therapy;
- biomedical information storage and retrieval.
Biomedical Engineering is a translation of the peer-reviewed Russian journal Meditsinskaya Tekhnika. The Russian volume-year is published in English beginning in July.
Russian language information on Meditsinskaya Tekhnika is available at the following link: http://www.mtjournal.ru/
- 48 Volumes
- 287 Issues
- 4,152 Articles
- 1967 - 2014 Available between
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.