Universal Access in the Information Society
This journal addresses the accessibility, usability, and, ultimately, acceptability of Information Society Technologies by anyone, anywhere, at anytime, and through any media and device. Universal Access in the Information Society (UAIS) focuses on theoretical, methodological, and empirical research, of both a technological and non-technological nature, that addresses equitable access and active participation of potentially all citizens in the information society. It features papers that report on theories, methods, tools, empirical results, reviews, case studies, and best-practice examples.
The Journal's primary objectives are to:
- provide an archival publication channel for the discussion and advancement of theoretical and practical aspects of universal access in the information society
- facilitate the rapid and wide diffusion of scientific and technological results that promote universal access in the information society
- stimulate cross-fertilization between the different contributing disciplines.
- 14 Volumes
- 52 Issues
- 506 Articles
- 9 Open Access
- 2001 - 2015 Available between
- Journal Title
- Universal Access in the Information Society
- Volume 1 / 2001 - Volume 14 / 2015
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.