European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases
EJCMID is an interdisciplinary journal devoted to the publication of communications on infectious diseases of bacterial, viral and parasitic origin.
The journal welcomes full articles presenting original research results, invited editorials, and reviews on the following topics:
- General epidemiology and diagnostics of infectious agents
- Clinical infectious diseases research
- Genetics and phenotypes of host susceptibility towards infectious disease or colonization
- Use of animal models to study bacterial infections and the imaging of such infections
Studies should primarily be performed from a mechanistic point of view with emphasis on the inter-relatedness of molecular features with clinical presentation of infections. Papers on the translational application of basic research findings will be prioritized.
- 33 Volumes
- 357 Issues
- 7,315 Articles
- 152 Open Access
- 1982 - 2014 Available between
Antiviral, antifungal, and antiparasitic activities of fluoroquinolones optimized for treatment of bacterial infections: a puzzling paradox or a logical consequence of their mode of action?
A. Dalhoff (December 2014)
- Journal Title
- European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases
- Volume 1 / 1982 - Volume 33 / 2014
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.