On the structure of the control subsystem for stochastic distributed parameter systems
- S. E. Aidarous
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The results on the optimal allocation of controllers for discrete-time systems have been extended to the continuous-time case. The synthesis of the feedback controllers has been carried out, while minimizing a quadratic error phis control energy measure of performance. Using the direct method, the orriginal problem has been reduced to that of solving a set of easily computable algebraic equations in the expanion coefficients of the control. The optimal locations of the controllers have been determined using a MGA. The gradients can be calculated analytically or numerically. To illustrate this point, the gradients have been analytically computed for the case of the allocation of one controller in a diffusion process.
- M. Vidyassagar and T.J. Higgins, “A basic theorm on distributed control”, ASME J. Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, Vol. 95, PP 64–67, 1973.
- J-C.E. Martin, “Optimal scanning control of distributed systems”, Ph. D. thesis, Univ. of California, Los Angeles, 1972.
- M. Amouroux and J.P. Babary, “Sure la commandabilite de systemes lineaires a parametres repartis et son utilisation pour la determination de points d'action optimaux”, RAIRO, Vol. J-3, PP 120–132, 1973.
- S.E. Aidarous, M.R. Gevers and M.J. Installe, “Optimal pointwise discrete-control and controllers allocation strategies for stochastic distributed systems”, Int. J. Control, Vol. 24, PP 493–508, 1976
- S.E. Aidarous, “on a direct method for optimization of stochastic distributed parameter systems”, Int. J. Control, Vol. 21, PP 929–943, 1975.
- Y.M. El-Fattah and M.A.R. Ghonaimy, “A direct method for the synthesis of optimum distributed systems”, Calcolo, Vol.X, No.2, PP 1–28, 1973.
- S.E. Aidarous, M.R. Gevers and M.J. Installe, “Optimal sensors' allocation strategies for a class of stochastic distributed systems”, Int. J. Control, Vol. 22, PP 197–213, 1975.
- On the structure of the control subsystem for stochastic distributed parameter systems
- Book Title
- Distributed Parameter Systems: Modelling and Identification
- Book Subtitle
- Proceedings of the IFIP Working Conference Rome, Italy, June 21–24, 1976
- pp 70-80
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.