Analysis and Design of Folded Plates
- M. Farshad
- … show all 1 hide
Folded plate structures are composed of a number of flat plates connected to each other. They have many uses: in roofing of large spans in an architecturally appealing appearance; as box girders in bridges and overpasses; as bunkers in silo structures; as sheet piles.
- Farshad, M (1987) Shell Structures, Vol. I, 1986, Vol. Shiraz University Publications,Shiraz, II
- Billington, DP (1982) Thin Shell Concrete Structures. McGraw-Hill Book Co.N.Y., Revised edition
- Ramaswamy, GS (1968) Design and Construction of Concrete Shell Roofs. McGraw-Hill Book Co.
- M. Salvadori and R. Heller.Structure in Architecture,Prentice-Hall,INC.,N.J.,1963
- Phase I Report on Folded Plate Construction”, Report of the Task Committee on Folded Plate Construction, Journal of the Structural Division, Proc. of ASCE, Dec. 1963, pp 365–406
- Analysis and Design of Folded Plates
- Book Title
- Design and Analysis of Shell Structures
- pp 249-289
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Solid Mechanics and Its Applications
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
- eBook Packages
- M. Farshad (3)
- Author Affiliations
- 3. EMPA, Switzerland
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.