Analysis and Design of Folded Plates
- M. FarshadAffiliated withEMPA
Folded plate structures are composed of a number of flat plates connected to each other. They have many uses: in roofing of large spans in an architecturally appealing appearance; as box girders in bridges and overpasses; as bunkers in silo structures; as sheet piles.
- Analysis and Design of Folded Plates
- Book Title
- Design and Analysis of Shell Structures
- pp 249-289
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Solid Mechanics and Its Applications
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
- eBook Packages
- M. Farshad (3)
- Author Affiliations
- 3. EMPA, Switzerland
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.