Factors Affecting Intra Uterine Glycogen Storage
- Jeanne M. Roux
- … show all 1 hide
In a review about foetal glycogen reserves, it is obvious to make mention of the work of Claude Bernard (1) who claimed in 1859 that the presence of large amounts of glycogen in the foetal tissues was essential for growth and differentiation.
- Factors Affecting Intra Uterine Glycogen Storage
- Book Title
- Metabolic Adaptation to Extrauterine Life
- Book Subtitle
- The antenatal role of carbohydrates and energy metabolism
- Book Part
- Session I
- pp 109-131
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Developments in Perinatal Medicine
- Series Volume
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.