Production of Haploid Plantlets in Cultures of Unpolinated Ovules of Hevea Brasiliensis Muell.-ARG
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Plantlets were obtained by culture of unpolinated ovules of rubber tree, Hevea brasiliensis. The ovules were cultured on a dedifferentiation medium, and later transfered to a differentiation medium. Cytological observations indicated that the plantlets tested were mixaploids.
- Bourgin JP and JP Nitsch: Obtention de Nicotiana haploides a partir d’etamines cultivees in vitro. Ann. Physiol Veg. 9: 337–382, 1967.
- Cen M, ZH Chen, CF Qian, CH Wang, YT He and YL Xiao: Investigation of ploidy in the process of anther culture of Hevea brasiliensis. Acta Genet Sin 8(2): 169–174, 1981 (in Chinese with English abstract).
- Chen ZG, MQ Wang and HH Liao: The induction of Citrus pollen plants in artificial media. Acta Genet Sin 7(2): 189–191, 1980 (in Chinese with Engrish abstract).
- Chen ZH, FT Chen, CF Qian, CH Wang, SJ Zhang, XE Xu, XH Ou, YT He and ZM Lu: A process of obtaining pollen plants of Hevea brasiliensis Muell.-Arg. Sci Sin 22: 81–90, 1979.
- Chen ZH: Induction of androgenesis in woody plants. In: Haploids of Highr Plants In Vitro, Hu Han and Yang Hong-yuan (Eds.), China Academic Publishers, Beijing and Springer Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp. 42–66, 1986.
- Chen ZH: Induction of androgenesis in hardwood trees. In: Cell and Tissue Culture in Forestry, Vol 2, JM Bonga and DJ Durzan (Eds.), Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, Dordrecht, pp. 247–268, 1987.
- Fu LF and DY Tong: Induction of pollen plants of Litchi tree (Litchi chinensis Soon). Acta Genet Sin 10(5): 369–374, 1983 (in Chinese with English abstract).
- Guo GF, XJ Jia and LX Chen: Induction of plantlet from ovule in vitro of Hevea brasiliensis. Hereditas 4(1): 27–28, 1982 (in Chinese).
- Wu KX: Unpolinated ovary culture of poplar in vitro. In: Tissue Culture of Woody Plants and its Application, ZH Chen (Ed.), High Education Press of China, pp. 179–186, 1986.
- Yang HY, C Zou, DT Cia, H Yan, Y Wu and XM Chen: In vito culture of unfertilized ovules of Helianthus annuus L. In: Haploids of Higher Plants In Vitro, Hu Han and Yang Hongyuan (Eds.), China Academic Publishers, Beijing, and Springer Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp. 182–191, 1986.
- Production of Haploid Plantlets in Cultures of Unpolinated Ovules of Hevea Brasiliensis Muell.-ARG
- Book Title
- Somatic Cell Genetics of Woody Plants
- Book Subtitle
- Proceedings of the IUFRO Working Party S2. 04–07 Somatic Cell Genetics, held in Grosshansdorf, Federal Republic of Germany, August 10–13, 1987
- pp 39-44
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Forestry Sciences
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
- eBook Packages
- M. R. Ahuja (1)
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Forest Genetics and Forest Tree Breeding, Federal Research Centre for Forestry and Forest Products
- Author Affiliations
- 2. Institute of Genetics, Chinese Academy of Science, Beijing, China
- 3. Baoting Institute of Tropical Crops, Guangdong, China
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.