Hazard and Protection Concepts for Deepwater Pipelines: The Environmental Factors
Pipeline stability in critical areas of unstable and/or rapidly evolving morphology is a problem of paramount importance not to be overlooked in every pipeline project. The paper deals with the merging aspects of environmental sciences and technical engineering for pipeline stability.
- BARRIER Pascal, 1986 - Evolution paléogéo-graphique du détroit de messine su Pliocène et au Pleistocène - Giornale di Geologia, 48, 7–24
- BENEDINI A., MELEGARI J.E., 1989 - Ten years of experience in deepwater pipeline tecnology and maintenance: Strait of Messina 1979–1989” - DOT Deep Offshore Tecnology Conference Marbella
- COLELLA A., 1988, - Braid deltas, shelf-type and Gilbert-type fan deltas in the Crati Basin (Pliocenë-Holocene, souther Italy): A consequence of varying tectonic and structural conditions - In Nemec, W., and Steel, R., eds. Fan deltas
- Colella A., 1988 - Marine fault-controlled Gilbert-type fan deltas - Geology
- COLOS, 1983 - Fabric Formworks and Grouting Offshore - Catalog and Operation Manual - Aberdeen
- Dott. R. H., 1963 - Dynamics of subaqueous gravity depositional processes - Bull. Am. Ass. petrol. Geol. 47, 104–128.
- EMBLEY R.W., 1980 - The role of mass transport in the distribution and character of deep-ocean sediments with special refernce to the north Atlantic - Marine Geology, 38, 23–50 CrossRef
- HAMILTON D. & SMITH A.J., 1972 - The origin and sedimentary history of the Hurd Deep English Channel, with additional notes on other deeps in the western English Channel - Mem. Bur. Rech. geol. minieres, 79, 59–78
- Hazard and Protection Concepts for Deepwater Pipelines: The Environmental Factors
- Book Title
- Advances in Subsea Pipeline Engineering and Technology
- Book Subtitle
- Papers presented at Aspect ’90, a conference organized by the Society for Underwater Technology and held in Aberdeen, Scotland, May 30–31, 1990
- Book Part
- Part IV
- pp 321-353
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Advances in Underwater Technology, Ocean Science and Offshore Engineering
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.