Hazard and Protection Concepts for Deepwater Pipelines: The Environmental Factors
Pipeline stability in critical areas of unstable and/or rapidly evolving morphology is a problem of paramount importance not to be overlooked in every pipeline project. The paper deals with the merging aspects of environmental sciences and technical engineering for pipeline stability.
- Hazard and Protection Concepts for Deepwater Pipelines: The Environmental Factors
- Book Title
- Advances in Subsea Pipeline Engineering and Technology
- Book Subtitle
- Papers presented at Aspect ’90, a conference organized by the Society for Underwater Technology and held in Aberdeen, Scotland, May 30–31, 1990
- Book Part
- Part IV
- pp 321-353
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Advances in Underwater Technology, Ocean Science and Offshore Engineering
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.