Hazard and Protection Concepts for Deepwater Pipelines: The Environmental Factors
Pipeline stability in critical areas of unstable and/or rapidly evolving morphology is a problem of paramount importance not to be overlooked in every pipeline project. The paper deals with the merging aspects of environmental sciences and technical engineering for pipeline stability.
- Pascal, B (1986) Evolution paléogéo-graphique du détroit de messine su Pliocène et au Pleistocène. Giornale di Geologia 48: pp. 24
- Benedini, A, Melegari, JE (1989) Ten years of experience in deepwater pipeline tecnology and maintenance: Strait of Messina 1979–1989.
- Colella, A In: Nemec, W, Steel, R eds. (1988) Braid deltas, shelf-type and Gilbert-type fan deltas in the Crati Basin (Pliocenë-Holocene, souther Italy): A consequence of varying tectonic and structural conditions.
- Colella, A (1988) Marine fault-controlled Gilbert-type fan deltas - Geology.
- Colos, (1983) Fabric Formworks and Grouting Offshore. Catalog and Operation Manual, Aberdeen
- Dott, RH (1963) Dynamics of subaqueous gravity depositional processes. Bull. Am. Ass. petrol. Geol. 47: pp. 104-128
- Embley, RW (1980) The role of mass transport in the distribution and character of deep-ocean sediments with special refernce to the north Atlantic. Marine Geology 38: pp. 23-50 CrossRef
- Hamilton, D, Smith, AJ (1972) The origin and sedimentary history of the Hurd Deep English Channel, with additional notes on other deeps in the western English Channel. Mem. Bur. Rech. geol. minieres 79: pp. 59-78
- Hazard and Protection Concepts for Deepwater Pipelines: The Environmental Factors
- Book Title
- Advances in Subsea Pipeline Engineering and Technology
- Book Subtitle
- Papers presented at Aspect ’90, a conference organized by the Society for Underwater Technology and held in Aberdeen, Scotland, May 30–31, 1990
- Book Part
- Part IV
- pp 321-353
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Advances in Underwater Technology, Ocean Science and Offshore Engineering
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.