Burns Epidemiology in Syria: Al-Kindi Hospital, Aleppo
- Antoine Dayoub
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
A survey of burn patients and methods of treatment was performed at the Al-Kindi state hospital, Aleppo, Syria. The hospital has a capacity of 400 beds and has several divisions, of which the burns department is our particular concern.
- Burns Epidemiology in Syria: Al-Kindi Hospital, Aleppo
- Book Title
- The Management of Burns and Fire Disasters: Perspectives 2000
- Book Part
- Section IV
- pp 165-168
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. Division of Plastic Surgery and Burn Centre, Mediterranean Burns Club
- 2. Emergency Relief Operations, World Health Organization, Mediterranean Burns Club
- Antoine Dayoub (3)
- Author Affiliations
- 3. General and Plastic Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, University of Aleppo Burns Section, Syria
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.