Understanding Education Hubs Within the Context of Crossborder Education
- Jane KnightAffiliated withOntario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto Email author
The purpose of this chapter is to expand on the typology and explain in detail how the three models differ or overlap in characteristics and how they relate to one another. A framework is used to guide the exploration and comparison of education hubs along five different lines of analysis: focus, primary objectives, key policy sectors involved, major actors and the dominant strategies. Each of these elements is studied in depth in order to understand the differences and similarities across the three models of education hubs. This analysis is critical to understanding the six case studies which follow.
- Understanding Education Hubs Within the Context of Crossborder Education
- Book Title
- International Education Hubs
- Book Subtitle
- Student, Talent, Knowledge-Innovation Models
- pp 13-27
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.