Primary Cystic Midline Lesions of the Brain in Childhood
It is known that primary cystic lesions of the midhne of the brain in infants and children are not rare.
In some cases these cystic lesions are considered to be the main cause in the production of hydrocephalus. The use of CT-scan tomography and CT scan metrizamide cisternography helped us to reveal some unsuspected cases of them.
Our operative approach of these cystic lesions of the midline of the brain is described.
- Primary Cystic Midline Lesions of the Brain in Childhood
- Book Title
- Lesions of the Cerebral Midline
- Book Subtitle
- 9th Scientific Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Neurosurgery (ESPN), October 10–13, 1984, Vienna
- Book Part
- pp 80-83
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Acta Neurochirurgica Supplementum
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Vienna
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Vienna
- Additional Links
- Cyst of the brain
- cysts of the midline of the brain
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. Department of Neurosurgery, University of Vienna Medical School
- Author Affiliations
- 2. Department of Neurosurgery, Childrens Hospital “Aghia Sophia”, Athens, Greece
- 3. 15 Rizari Street, Athens, Greece
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.