Piezoelectric Detection in Photoacoustic Spectroscopy. Theory and Application
- H. D. Breuer
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Among the various detection techniques in PAS the use of piezoelectric ceramics is becoming more and more important. This is due mainly to the relative simplicity which is thought to be in this technique. If one uses a piezoelectric transducer in a photoacoustic or photothermal device it is quite obvious that there are some advantages over conventional electret or condenser microphones. There is a great temptation just to attach the transducer to the sample for instance with epoxy. In most cases it will work and the signal is sufficient for further processing in a lock-in amplifier.
- Piezoelectric Detection in Photoacoustic Spectroscopy. Theory and Application
- Book Title
- Photoacoustic Effect Principles and Applications
- Book Subtitle
- Proceedings of the First International Conference on the Photoacoustic Effect in Germany
- Book Part
- pp 115-128
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Vieweg+Teubner Verlag
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH
- Additional Links
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.