This paper is a summary of the tasks that have been developed and the ones that are under development in the Argentine Republic by means of joint activities, agreements and cooperation among institutions, together with national and international scientific and educational agencies, related to:
- Completion, calculation, unification and link to planialtimetric networks.
- Gravity activities and procedures used for heights correction.
- Linking to neighboring countries networks.
- Initial leveling experiences by means of GPS technology, and results obtained.
- Regional and national geoid modeling.
- Determination of vertical crustal movements, evaluation of sea technology, variations of the mean sea level and its influence over the zero of the argentine height system.