Rating of Depression with a Subscale of the CPRS
- C. Perris
- … show all 1 hide
The CPRS  is a Comprehensive Psychopathological Rating Scale that has been developed by a working group with the Swedish Medical Research Council. It is currently used in the Scandinavian countries and is available in many languages.2The different national editions are not just a translation of the original Swedish scale, but they have been worked out by bilingual psychiatrists familiar not only with ratings but also with the idiomatic use of psychiatric terminology in the different countries. Such an approach to the translation of CPRS has largely contributed to making it easily communicable and highly reliable among psychiatrists with different linguistic backgrounds.
- Åsberg, M., Perris, C., Schalling, D., and Sedvall, G. (eds.). 1978. The CPRS — Development and applications of a psychiatric rating scale. Acta Psychiatr. Scand. (suppl. 271).
- Cronbach, L. J. 1951. Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests. Psychometrika 16: 297–334.
- Hamilton, M (1960) A rating scale for depression. J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry 23: pp. 56-62 CrossRef
- Knorring, von, L., and Strandman, E. 1982. A comparison between Cronholm-Ottosson Depression Rating Scale and variables concerned with depressive symptomatology in the comprehensive Psychopathological Rating Scale — CPRS. Acta Psychiatr. Scand. (suppl. 271): 45–51
- Knorring, L, Perris, C, Jacobsson, L, Rosenberg, B (1980) Multi-Aspects Classification of Mental Disorders (MACM). Neuropsychobiology 6: pp. 101-108 CrossRef
- Knorring, L, Perris, C, Eiseman, M, Eriksson, U, Perris, H (1983) Pain as a symptom in depressive disorders. I. Relationship to diagnostic subgroups and depressive symptomatology. Pain 15: pp. 19-26 CrossRef
- Maurer, M, Kuny, S, Dittrich, A, Woggon, B (1982) Skalenkonstruktion der deutschspra-chigen Version der Comprehensive Psychopathological Rating Scale (CPRS). Int. Pharmacopsychiat. 17: pp. 338-353
- Montgomery, S, Åsberg, M (1979) A new depression scale designed to be sensitive to change. Br. J. Psychiatry 134: pp. 382-389 CrossRef
- Ottosson, J-O, Perris, C (1973) Multidimensional classification of mental disorders. Psychol. Med. 3: pp. 238-243 CrossRef
- Perris, C (1979) Reliability and validity studies of the Comprehensive Psychopathological Rating Scale (CPRS). Prog. Neuropsychopharmacol. 3: pp. 413-421 CrossRef
- Perris, C., and Eisemann, M. 1980. Some biological correlates of clinical symptomatology and of personality characteristics in depressed patients. In: K. Achté, V. Aalberg, and J.Lönnqvist (eds.), Psychopathology of Depression. Psychiatria Fennica, Suppl., pp. 27–39.
- Perris, C, Eriksson, U, Jacobsson, L, Lindström, H, Perris, H (1979) Interprofessional communicability and reliability of the Comprehensive Psychopathological Rating Scale (CPRS) as assessed by video-taped interviews. Acta Psychiatr. Scand. 60: pp. 144-148 CrossRef
- Perris, C, Eisemann, M, Eriksson, U, Perris, H, Kemali, D, Amati, A, DelVecchio, M, Vacca, L (1981) Transcultural aspects of depressive symptomatology. Psychiatria Clin. (Basel) 14: pp. 69-80
- Perris, C, Eisemann, M, Knorring, L, Perris, H (1984) Presentation of a subscale for the rating of depression and some additional items to the Comprehensive Psychopathological Rating Scale. Acta Psychiatr. Scand. 70: pp. 261-274 CrossRef
- Perris, H, Eisemann, M, Eriksson, U, Knorring, L, Perris, C (1983) Attempts to validate a classification of unipolar depression based on family data. Neuropsychobiology 9: pp. 103-107 CrossRef
- Schalling, D, Cronholm, B, Åsberg, M, Espmark, S (1973) Rations of psychic and somatic anxiety indicants. Acta Psychiatr. Scand. 49: pp. 353-368 CrossRef
- Zung, WWK (1965) A self-rating depression scale. Arch. Gen. Psychiatry 12: pp. 63-70 CrossRef
- Rating of Depression with a Subscale of the CPRS
- Book Title
- Assessment of Depression
- pp 90-107
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.