Rating of Depression with a Subscale of the CPRS
- C. Perris
- … show all 1 hide
The CPRS  is a Comprehensive Psychopathological Rating Scale that has been developed by a working group with the Swedish Medical Research Council. It is currently used in the Scandinavian countries and is available in many languages.2The different national editions are not just a translation of the original Swedish scale, but they have been worked out by bilingual psychiatrists familiar not only with ratings but also with the idiomatic use of psychiatric terminology in the different countries. Such an approach to the translation of CPRS has largely contributed to making it easily communicable and highly reliable among psychiatrists with different linguistic backgrounds.
- Åsberg, M., Perris, C., Schalling, D., and Sedvall, G. (eds.). 1978. The CPRS — Development and applications of a psychiatric rating scale. Acta Psychiatr. Scand. (suppl. 271).
- Cronbach, L. J. 1951. Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests. Psychometrika 16: 297–334.
- Hamilton, M. 1960. A rating scale for depression. J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry 23: 56–62. CrossRef
- Knorring, von, L., and Strandman, E. 1982. A comparison between Cronholm-Ottosson Depression Rating Scale and variables concerned with depressive symptomatology in the comprehensive Psychopathological Rating Scale — CPRS. Acta Psychiatr. Scand. (suppl. 271): 45–51
- Knorring, von, L., Perris, C., Jacobsson, L., and Rosenberg, B. 1980. Multi-Aspects Classification of Mental Disorders (MACM). Neuropsychobiology 6: 101–108. CrossRef
- Knorring, von, L., Perris, C., Eiseman, M., Eriksson, U., and Perris, H. 1983. Pain as a symptom in depressive disorders. I. Relationship to diagnostic subgroups and depressive symptomatology. Pain 15: 19–26. CrossRef
- Maurer, M., Kuny, S., Dittrich, A., and Woggon, B. 1982. Skalenkonstruktion der deutschspra-chigen Version der Comprehensive Psychopathological Rating Scale (CPRS). Int. Pharmacopsychiat. 17: 338–353.
- Montgomery, S., and Åsberg, M. 1979. A new depression scale designed to be sensitive to change. Br. J. Psychiatry 134: 382–389. CrossRef
- Ottosson, J-O., and Perris, C. 1973. Multidimensional classification of mental disorders. Psychol. Med. 3: 238–243. CrossRef
- Perris, C. 1979. Reliability and validity studies of the Comprehensive Psychopathological Rating Scale (CPRS). Prog. Neuropsychopharmacol. 3: 413–421. CrossRef
- Perris, C., and Eisemann, M. 1980. Some biological correlates of clinical symptomatology and of personality characteristics in depressed patients. In: K. Achté, V. Aalberg, and J.Lönnqvist (eds.), Psychopathology of Depression. Psychiatria Fennica, Suppl., pp. 27–39.
- Perris, C., Eriksson, U., Jacobsson, L., Lindström, H., and Perris, H. 1979. Interprofessional communicability and reliability of the Comprehensive Psychopathological Rating Scale (CPRS) as assessed by video-taped interviews. Acta Psychiatr. Scand. 60: 144–148. CrossRef
- Perris, C., Eisemann, M., Eriksson, U., Perris, H., Kemali, D., Amati, A., DelVecchio, M., and Vacca, L. 1981. Transcultural aspects of depressive symptomatology. Psychiatria Clin. (Basel) 14: 69–80.
- Perris, C., Eisemann, M., Knorring, von, L., and Perris, H. 1984. Presentation of a subscale for the rating of depression and some additional items to the Comprehensive Psychopathological Rating Scale. Acta Psychiatr. Scand. 70: 261–274. CrossRef
- Perris, H., Eisemann, M., Eriksson, U., Knorring, von, L., and Perris, C. 1983. Attempts to validate a classification of unipolar depression based on family data. Neuropsychobiology 9: 103–107. CrossRef
- Schalling, D., Cronholm, B., Åsberg, M., and Espmark, S. 1973. Rations of psychic and somatic anxiety indicants. Acta Psychiatr. Scand. 49: 353–368. CrossRef
- Zung, W. W. K. 1965. A self-rating depression scale. Arch. Gen. Psychiatry 12: 63–70. CrossRef
- Rating of Depression with a Subscale of the CPRS
- Book Title
- Assessment of Depression
- pp 90-107
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.