What Is Negotiation?
- Prof. Patrick Kim Cheng Low PhD
- … show all 1 hide
Negotiation is an everyday occurrence. I am always negotiating and so are you. “You have been negotiating ever since you were old enough to disagree with your parents about whether or not you should eat your cabbage. We all negotiate every day, with our workmates, partners, children, friends and acquaintances. Most of the time we might not even be aware that we are doing it because it is such an everyday event” (Hodgson 1994, p. 1).
- Hodgson, J (1994) Thinking on your feet in negotiations. Pitman Publishing, Great Britain
- The Sunday Times (2009) Religion a force for unity, Pope tells Muslims. The Sunday Times, 10 May 2009, p. 18
- What Is Negotiation?
- Book Title
- Successfully Negotiating in Asia
- pp 1-10
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Prof. Patrick Kim Cheng Low PhD (1) (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Faculty of Business, Economics & Policy Studies, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Jalan Tungku Link, Gadong, BE1410, Brunei Darussalam
- 2. University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.