Course Generation in Practice: Formalized Scenarios
- Carsten UllrichAffiliated withDepartment of Computer Science and Technology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
This chapter puts the general techniques described in Chapter 4 to use. I describe several course generation scenarios: those in the first part of this chapter are based on a moderate constructivist competency-based approach and were developed in close collaboration with experts for mathematics education at the Mathematical Institute of Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich. The scenario in the second part of this chapter is based on guidelines from instructional design.
To keep the following description in reasonable length, I will omit those methods and operators that are only slight variations of other, previously explained methods.
- Course Generation in Practice: Formalized Scenarios
- Book Title
- Pedagogically Founded Courseware Generation for Web-Based Learning
- Book Subtitle
- An HTN-Planning-Based Approach Implemented in PAIGOS
- Book Part
- pp 111-167
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.