On the possible anomalous terms of helium
According to P. GERALD KRÜGER two new lines of helium originate from the anomalous terms (2p)2 3 P 012 and (2s)2 1 S 0. Energy calculation together with stability considerations favour the interpretation of the first line. The explanation of the second line is almost certainly erroneous for energy reasons and because it appears improbable that this line should be attributed to atomic helium.
- On the possible anomalous terms of helium
- Book Title
- Ettore Majorana Scientific Papers
- Book Subtitle
- On occasion of the centenary of his birth
- pp 59-74
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- SIF, Bologna - Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.