A symmetric theory of electrons and positrons
It is shown that it is possible to achieve complete formal symmetrization in the electron and proton quantum theory by means of a new quantization process. The meaning of Dirac equations is somewhat modified and there is no longer any reason to speak of negative-energy states nor to assume, for any other types of particles, especially neutral ones, the existence of antiparticles, corresponding to the “holes” of negative energy.
- A symmetric theory of electrons and positrons
- Book Title
- Ettore Majorana Scientific Papers
- Book Subtitle
- On occasion of the centenary of his birth
- pp 201-233
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- SIF, Bologna - Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.