Frequency of Ventricular Ectopic Activity Recorded During Exercise Stress Test and Continuous Holter Monitoring
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Of late, more studies are available comparing exercise testing and Holter monitoring, especially in relation to the detection of arrhythmias. All over the world big efforts are being made to combat sudden death and in the framework of these undertakings the early detection of arrhythmias has naturally gained increasing importance.
- J. J. Kellermann, Rehabilitation of Patients with Coronary Heart Disease. Progress in Cardiovascular Disease, Vol.XVII, No.4 303–327 (1975). CrossRef
- J. J. Kellermann, S. Feldman, M. Levi, I. Kariv. Rehabilitation of Coronary Patients. J. Chron. Dis. 20:815–821 (1967). CrossRef
- J. J. Kellermann, E. Ben-Ari, M. Chayet, C. Lapidot, Y. Drory and E. Fisman. Cardiocirculatory Response of Different Types of Training in Patients with Angina Pectoris. Cardiology 62:218–231 (1977). CrossRef
- J. J. Kellermann, Rehabilitation of Coronary Patients — Experiences. Proceedings of the International Conference on Sports Cardiology, Rome 1978.
- H. Blackburn, H. L. Taylor, B. Hamrell, W. C. Nicholas, R. D. Thorsen. Premature Ventricular Complexes Induced by Stress Testing. Am. J. Cardiol. 31:441–449 (1973). CrossRef
- M. Ryan, B. Lown, H. Horn. Comparison of Ventricular Ectopic Activity During 24 hours Monitoring and Exercise Testing in Patients with Coronary Heart Disease. N.Engl. J. Med. 292:224–229 (1975). CrossRef
- B. D. Kosowsky, B. Lown, R. Whiting, T. Cuiney. Occurrence of Ventricular Arrhythmias with Exercise as Compared to Monitoring. Circulation Vol.XLIV, 826–832 (1971).
- S. H. Taylor. Stress, Hypertension and Beta-Blockade. Modulation of the Circulatory Response to Stress by Beta-Adrenoreceptor Antagonists. IN: “Hypertension — Its Nature and Treatment”, Proceedings of an internation symposium Malta, pp.269–282 (1974).
- B. J. Winter. “Statistical Principles in Experimental Design” McGraw Hill Book Comp. Inc. (1962). CrossRef
- B. Lown, M. Tykociniski, A. Garfein et al. Sleep and Ventricular Premature Beats. Circulation 48:691–701 (1973).
- B. Lown, R. A. DeSilva and R. Lenson. Roles of psychologic stress and automatic system changes in provocation of ventricular premature complexes. The American Journal of Cardiology 41:979–985 (1978). CrossRef
- K. M. Kent, E. R. Smith, B. R. Redwood and S. E. Epstein. Electrical stability of acutely ischemic myocardium. Circulation XLVII: 291–297 (1973).
- J. J. Kellerman, Modulated sympathetic stimulation as a desirable feature within the framework of comprehensive rehabilitation in patients with coronary heart disease. In: “Modulation of sympathetic tone in the treatment of cardio-vascular diseases”, F. Gross ed., Proc. Inter. Symp. Manila (1978); Huber Verlag, Basel.
- G. A. Winkle, D. C. Derrington and J. S. Schroeder. Characteristics of Ventricular tachycardia in ambulatory patients. The American Journa1 of Cardiology, 39:487–492 (1977). CrossRef
- Frequency of Ventricular Ectopic Activity Recorded During Exercise Stress Test and Continuous Holter Monitoring
- Book Title
- Selected Topics in Exercise Cardiology and Rehabilitation
- pp 195-207
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Ettore Majorana International Science Series
- Series Volume
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 2. Fisiopatologia Cardiovascolare, Università di Palermo, Policlinico
- 3. Cardiac Evaluation and Rehabilitation Institute, The Chaim Sheba Medical Center
- 4. Centro Malattie Cardiovascolari, Ospedale S. Camillo
- Author Affiliations
- 5. Cardiac Evaluation and Rehabilitation Institute, Chaim Sheba Medical Center and Tel Aviv University, Medical School, Tel Hashomer, Israel
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.