The Impact of Electronic Trading Technology
- Richard HolowczakAffiliated withZicklin School of Business, Baruch College, CUNY
- , Leslie Boni
- , Kevin Callahan
- , Alfred Eskandar
- , James Leman
- , Robert McCooey
- , Joseph Wald
ROBERT SCHWARTZ: Rich Holowczak is head of the Wasserman Trading Floor – Subotnick Center here at Baruch College. Rich is my colleague, a friend and also a co-author. Please welcome him.
RICHARD HOLOWCZAK: Thanks Bob. The professor in me wants to get some definitions out of the way. So, my first question for the panel is, what do you consider to be electronic trading technology? It was suggested that there is a distinction between tools and venues.
- The Impact of Electronic Trading Technology
- Book Title
- Technology and Regulation
- Book Subtitle
- How Are They Driving Our Markets?
- pp 11-24
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Zicklin School of Business Financial Markets Series
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media, LLC
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- ID1. Baruch College, City University of New York
- ID3. Baruch College, City University of New York
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, CUNY, New York, USA
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.