In the Beginning was Game Semantics?
- Giorgi JaparidzeAffiliated withDepartment of Computing Sciences, Villanova University
This chapter presents an overview of computability logic—the game-semantically constructed logic of interactive computational tasks and resources. There is only one non-overview, technical section in it, devoted to a proof of the soundness of affine logic with respect to the semantics of computability logic.
- In the Beginning was Game Semantics?
- Book Title
- Games: Unifying Logic, Language, and Philosophy
- Book Part
- pp 249-350
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Logic, Epistemology, and the Unity of Science
- Series Volume
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science + Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 3. Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic Institute of Philosophy
- 4. Department of Philosophy, University of Helsinki
- Giorgi Japaridze (5)
- Author Affiliations
- 5. Department of Computing Sciences, Villanova University, 800 Lancaster Avenue, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 19085, USA
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.