Variations in Penile Anatomy and Their Contribution to Medical Mischief
- Ken McGrathAffiliated withSenior Lecturer in Pathology in the Faculty of Health, Auckland University of Technology
It is clear that the human penis is as individual as a fingerprint, so that no two are alike. Some of the variations have been used as justifications for circumcision, but are they common or genuinely pathological? And can the modern standardized methods (“one size fits all”) provide a predictable result in the face of such variation or any therapeutic value? Three of these variations will be reviewed for their nature and significance.
- Variations in Penile Anatomy and Their Contribution to Medical Mischief
- Book Title
- Circumcision and Human Rights
- pp 97-108
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science + Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. University of Washington Seattle
- 2. National Organization of Circumcision Information Resource Centers San Anselmo
- Ken McGrath (3)
- Author Affiliations
- 3. Senior Lecturer in Pathology in the Faculty of Health, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.